MOUNT BATUR SUNRISE TREKKING
Batur is the most active volcano in Bali and it’s last eruption was recorded in 2000. The peak sits at 1717 meters (5,633 ft.) above sea level and offers breathtaking views of Lake Batur, black lava from the last explosion, and surrounding mountains. Whether you love photography or just want to have the best possible experience, the best way to enjoy this hike is by getting up bright and early for the sunrise hike.
- 01.40 – 02.30 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 03.45 AM: Arrival at starting point of Toyabungkah village.
- 06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit of Mount Batur (sunrise point).
- 07.00 AM: Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 AM: Begin our descent to the finishing point of our trek (Toyabungkah village).
- 09.00 AM: Arrival at Toyabungkah village and board car.
- 11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation (optional).
- 01.30 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
- Pick up and return to your hotel by Private air conditioned car
- Experienced private trekking guides English speaking
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast (at the summit) & drinking water & flashlights
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes.
- Warm jacket & Long pants.
- Backpack & camera.
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud: 02:30 AM
- Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:40 AM
- Sanur: 02:00 AM
- Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:40 AM